See Tradition Meet Technology
— 2 DAYS ONLY —
Saturday, March 23rd & Sunday, March 24th
10am — 4pm each day
Help us celebrate our 44th season at this Free, Family-Friendly Event
- Visit our state of the art sugarhouse and see how syrup is made, filtered and packaged.
- Watch sap dripping into buckets and traveling down the extensive tubing network into the sugarhouse.
- Take the self-guided educational walking tour through NH’s only planted maple orchard and woodland. Maybe you’ll see the animals that live on the property.
- Enjoy free samples of maple syrup, maple cream and sugar-on-snow.
- See our cotton candy machine spin maple sugar into maple cotton candy.
- Replenish your supply of maple products or pick up gifts for family, friends & colleagues.
GPS directions for 105 Oak Hill Road are good, but if you have any questions, please call or email. Remember March can be muddy so you may want to bring boots. Bring your camera too because there are always some great photo ops. Feel free to invite your friends!
We look forward to seeing you!
Sincerely, The Wilber and Saunders Families
|AT MAPLETREE FARM||MAPLE PRODUCTS||MAKING MAPLE SYRUP|